All the lofty claims in the world don’t mean anything if they’re not substantiated. LunaMetrics has a long history of success in all of our specialties, as you’ll see in the following case studies.
Google Analytics Case Studies
By tailoring the features of Google Analytics, LunaMetrics helped PBS increase both conversions & visits by 30%
• Have a single place to monitor the web performance of all PBS properties
• Allow the producers of each TV program to only see their program’s web performance
• Track key site elements, such as registrations and video views
• Use two account codes: one for the entire website, and one customized for each producer
• Use advanced features, such as event tracking, to monitor video views
• Set up goals and funnels to monitor registrations
Review the full case study here: PBS Google Analytics Case Study
• Drove a 30% increase in traffic
• Boosted registered users by over 30% by improving the registration process
• Created two new video portals thanks to clear understanding of video consumption
Through Strong Analysis & User Testing, LunaMetrics Increased Databazaar’s Conversion Rate by 43%
LunaMetrics worked with the Databazaar IT team to configure the company’s Google Analytics, and followed that with a strong analysis of the data.
The analysis showed that one medium was doing fabulously. However, creation of various profiles, segmented by medium, revealed that the drop off rate through the shopping cart was nearly identical. So the cart itself was not broken — the challenge was to get the customer coming from other media to put something into the cart.
Based on the results of the GA analysis, we used Google Website Optimizer to test various ways of giving Databazaar’s various customers the option of choosing different products. The “winner” had a conversion rate that was 43% better than the old version. The process, from Google Analytics analysis through Website Optimizer completion, took about three months.
Search Engine Optimization Case Studies
Increased Thermaxx’s Organic Visits by 237%
LunaMetrics first started working with Thermaxx Jackets in September 2008, when the company first started as Thermal Flex Insulation. After building a solid SEO foundation for the Thermal Flex Insulation website, the company rebranded itself as Thermaxx Jackets. This resulted in the creation of a new website, including a new domain name.
LunaMetrics worked with Thermaxx and their new web designers to incorporate as much of the previous SEO work as possible. This resulted in very little lost traffic during the change, and continuing increases ever since. The number of visits from search engines increased 237% year-over-year.
Part of the SEO work included content creation. For Thermaxx Jackets, expert articles were created on various topics in their industry. Along with helping their link building efforts, these articles also bring in non-branded search visits that convert into sales leads.
Increase RedZone’s organic visits by 182%
RedZone came to LunaMetrics with two SEO problems. Like most companies, they wanted to come up higher in the search engines. But their second problem was a unique one: They tended to rank for terms that reflected their old, hazardous environment strategy, but needed to rank for their sewer pipe strategy.
Twelve months after starting our SEO work with RedZone, we found that the searches which resulted in an organic click to RedZone were up by 182%. Most of our important keywords are on page one of Google. And best of all, RedZone is now showing up for keywords related to their current business, and not to the technology that got them started fifteen years ago.
Doubled visits to the Eat ‘n Park Website
The Eat ‘n Park team was already pretty good with websites, and had an excellent, outsourced interactive staff to handle their needs. So instead of actually walking the company through the process, LunaMetrics chose to do a search engine optimization audit. The audit explained exactly what kind of problems that Eat ‘n Park faced, be they architectural, canonical, links or just pictures (when they needed text instead.)
A year later, Eat ‘n Park had doubled their number of daily visits, which were already in the five digits. It has been a real success for Adam Golomb, Director of Marketing, and his team.
Social Media Marketing Case Studies
Impressions and audience sized more than doubled across Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare for Penn Mac
• Streamline Penn Mac’s presence across the social web
• Increase impressions, engagement and overall brand awareness
• Track metrics focused around social interactions
• Branded and optimized experience across all Penn Mac social properties
• Created and collated conversation driving content for Twitter and Facebook
• Monitor brand mentions and joined in existing conversations about Penn Mac
• Drove a 2832% increase in Post Feedback on Facebook, doubled audience within a year
• Increased Twitter following by 120%, total mentions by 60% and retweet reach by 50%
• Created and posted tips on PennMac’s Foursquare Page for increased brand reach on mobile phones
• Mentioned in Social Media Examiner, the Wildfire App blog and Fluxe Digital Marketing for having noteworthy Facebook strategy