We get calls every day asking about our services. At some point before we finish our conversation, the caller often says, “Tell us why we should use your company.” And you know, it’s a great question. There are a lot of consulting companies, so how does someone know which one will work best for them? One size doesn’t fit all, and we might not necessarily be the right company for you.
Why Use LunaMetrics?
- We have strong expertise in our area. Yes, everyone says this. That’s why we have case studies, so that you can see some of our successes. We’ve been doing this for over 10 years and our blog is a highly trafficked resource in the tech community. Continuing education is a big deal here: our people dedicate part of every day to learning more about their fields (so that you don’t have to.) We have LunaVersity once a week to spread our knowledge among ourselves. And we all go to at least one national conference a year.
- We have tight relationships with Google Analytics, with the Google Tag Manager team, and with the Google Analytics Premium Reseller group. We know the product road map well ahead of time – enabling us to scope your project well. It means that we have a mechanism to ask for certain “allowable” favors from GA. And it means that we have access to knowledge that all the Google Analytic Consultants share among themselves.
“But Robbin,” the caller sometimes asks, “What makes your company different from the other Google Analytic Consultants?”
- Everyone likes to believe that they are honest. But not everyone is willing to take that a step further and tell you that you are wrong. If we sincerely believe that you are making the wrong decision, we’ll tell you. Think of it like your best friend, who is willing to tell you that you have lipstick on your teeth, or who says, “No, you can’t wear that awful outdated suit to your interview.” Those are the people who have your back, and we’ll be there too, right behind you.
- We have an incredible customer experience. My last company was a B2C company, and the average order size was $35. When you deal with the public like that, your experience has to be out of this world. Customer experience then became part of the culture here at LunaMetrics, too. I was blessed/cursed with an amazing amount of empathy/anxiety, so I get upset if I find out that a customer gets less than white-glove service.
To you, great service will mean that we are available around the clock, we’ll move around our schedules to meet your needs, we answer contact requests within one business day (and often, within minutes.) It also means that we won’t take your project if we don’t think we’re right for it …
How Could I Possibly Argue Not to Use LunaMetrics?
Well, I can and I do. There are potential customers for whom we just aren’t the right choice. Here are some examples:
- Those who just want a quick, inexpensive fix. Some of the work we do is hard.
- Those who are unwilling to invest other resources – notably, the time of their team. You know your business far better than we ever will, and without you working as our partner, we’ll never really succeed.
- Those who have a problem we can’t fix. Not everything is technically possible, no matter how big one’s wallet or one’s brain.
Or as we wrote elsewhere on this site: We are brutally honest about how much our services can help you and what your expectations should be, even if it means we lose the sale.
I hope that helps you choose a vendor — even if that vendor isn’t LunaMetrics.
Robbin Steif, LunaMetrics